Both may be young and both may be uncomfortable, but there are some things that the two Married and Rise Stars can agree on. In fact, actress Amelia Heinle says she and her husband Thad Luckinbill do not see eye to eye on this one thing. Here is what he will say!
Come on, Thad! There’s nothing better than having your own electric toilet in every bathroom of the house, right? Ha! But when asked what her favorite culture was, Amelia replied, “We always have a birthday party for our dogs and get ourselves a cake. The kids always remember the dog’s birthday but not mine. ”
New and Releasing News: Linda Instead of Amelia?
Now, about whether she would change her first name or not, Amelia said, “Hmm… what will go with Luckinbill? How is Linda Luckinbill? ”
That sounds like a nice ring on it, doesn’t it? Whether her name is Amelia or Linda, no doubt her fans still love her!
With that said, the New Follower and the Rest will have to sing each day to find out what’s going to happen next! Make sure you get everything on Y&R right now. Come back often for more and more casual hijackers, news and updates.
- Top 10 Best Universities & Colleges in CaliforniaTop 10 Best Universities in California. This vast state comprises cliff-lined beaches, redwood forests, the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Central Valley farmland, and the Mojave Desert. Its capital city is Los Angeles, home to the Hollywood entertainment industry. Other popular cities such as San Francisco are popular for the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, and cable
- What Is A Mortgage Loan? For Beginners GuideMany people believe that owning an apartment is an essential part of the American dream. For most people living in America, getting a mortgage is only one step to getting there. Definition Of A Mortgage Before we begin, we need to discuss the basics of mortgages. What is the term “mortgage” even mean? A mortgage,
- Young & Restless Alum Daniel Goddard Provides an Update on His Mum After She Suffered a StrokeYoung & Restless star shares a touching photo with the world. It was a frightening time for the Young & Restless alum who played Cane Ashby when a beloved family member living half a world away suffered a health crisis. Nearly two weeks ago, Daniel Goddard flew to Australia after his mum’s stroke and sent
- Young & Restless’ Melody Thomas Scott and Bold & Beautiful Producer Edward J. Scott Celebrate 37 Years of Marriage: ‘Together Forever — That Seems to Be Our Deal’They “met at a time in our lives,” she says in her autobiography, “where the stars were aligned for us.” The Young and the Restless’ Nikki could learn a lot about keeping a relationship intact from portrayer Melody Thomas Scott, who on October 12 is celebrating her 37th wedding anniversary with husband Edward J.
- Tucker’s Secret Connection Is Revealed — and Phyllis Has an Eyebrow-Raising Idea for AshleyAt the Abbott mansion, Ashley wants to know why Tucker’s really there. “What are you up to?” Tucker claims he’s just drinking her in and says no secret machinations apply. Ashley finds that hard to believe. He tells her he looked death in the face, and it gave him a new perspective on life.
- Young & Restless’ ‘I Hate Diane’ Club Just Set Someone Up to Get Horribly Hurt — and It Ain’t Diane!A huge risk that could end in heartbreak for one Young & Restless character. Ashley may have missed Kyle and Summer’s big event in the Abbott backyard, but she didn’t evade the drama! Young & Restless viewers lapped it up when Tucker crashed the wedding in a helicopter that he landed on Jack’s front lawn.
- Young & Restless’ Melody Thomas Scott Reveals the Nikki Twist That Was Deemed too Risque to AirShe almost did what?! In Melody Thomas Scott’s more than four decades on The Young and the Restless, Nikki has gotten wrapped up in more than her share of scandals. There’s been embezzling, alcoholism, killing her father in self-defense, killing Diane in self-defense, stripping. More: Melody Thomas Scott celebrates 37 years of marriage Actually,
- Young & Restless’ Michelle Stafford Dishes the November Episode for Which We’ll All Be GivingA look into what’s coming up in Genoa City. By now fans are surely aware that The Young and the Restless fave Michael Graziadei is set to return to the CBS soap as Phyllis’ son Daniel and her portrayer, Michelle Stafford, has served up something special for a pre-Thanksgiving treat. The actress took to